What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access DIMAR BUS S.L.U. and it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in their browser settings, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- a) Session Cookies . Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- b) Persistent or Permanent Cookies : They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them each time a new visit is made to http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/; It has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- c) Functionality Cookies : They allow http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/ to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier.
The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- d) Third Party Cookies . Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). Also, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they advertise.
- e) Analytical Cookies : These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
By accessing http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing through http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/ may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at http: // https: //www.dimarbus.com/ may not work correctly.
- a) Own cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings. Likewise, they can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits carried out, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows contact with your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
- b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 .
- b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies .
- c) If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/